Saturday, June 25, 2011

Like mother, like son

Just in case you weren't sure whether or not this cute, blonde hair, blue eye, babe was really my baby, I have some proof for you today. 

But first off, we got a new high chair, and he's really excited about it!


And now, here is the proof.
Here I am as a sweet little baby girl, happily eating my dinner:


And here is my sweet little baby boy happily enjoying his dinner:



Really enjoying his dinner:


Really, really enjoying his dinner!

Can I have a bath now, mom?


Did y'all catch the resemblance? 

I'm proud to say that I'm a firm believer of allowing my children to play with their food.
At least until they get old enough to understand what they're doing.
But then again, that never stopped me from playing in my food...
I still do.

Love you all and Happy Saturday!

5 comments:

  1. Karissa, those are the CUTEST pictures I have ever seen! Seriously, super cute.

    And I totally agree with letting kids play with their food when they are babies. I even heard from one of Madi's therapists that it is really good for their development, or something. It allows them to explore & try the new textures. So, way to be awesome in letting Blake make big messes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! I love the new high chair, and that awesome face you caught!! What a great picture! I love a little rice mess...we go straight from the table to the tub most times! I don't have any problem letting Nathan get a hold of his food, but our dining room has carpet so we do have to be a bit careful :o) One day he'll really know how to play!

    As far as your question about our trip, we'll be in KC the last couple days of July, and I think we're leaving around August 10th! I'd LOOOVE to get together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Karissa,

    You still play with your food. I'm just sayin'...

    Love,
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby Blake is so, so cute! And I actually can see a total resemblance! You make motherhood look so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete