Monday, June 6, 2011

Vote for Us!

Well, to start off the post, I would encourage all who are able to vote for our dear sweet baby! He was chosen to be in the running for a weekly finalist and perhaps eventually win the grand prize for Parents Magazine Cover contest. If we win the weekly contest we could get $250. If we win the grand prize it's a trip to New York and his face on the cover of Parents Magazine. So please vote! You can copy and paste the blue hyperlink to a new browser and it should work. Thank you in advance!




ParentsVote Today!
Congratulations!
Thank you for entering the Parents Magazine Cover Contest! Your photo is currently in the running to become one of our weekly Reader's Choice finalists! Each weekly finalist will receive $250, plus have a chance to be one of the 10 finalists chosen to travel to New York City for the Parents Cover Contest photo shoot. Official Rules
Vote Now
Come back daily! Voting ends 06/12/2011.
Get your friends and family to vote too! Just forward this email to them or share the link.http://photos.parents.com/category/vote/photo/899338
Parents Deals - Save up to 70% on Baby Products and Family Deals in your area. Sign up now for deal alerts!
Photo Faves Email Preferences|Other Email Preferences|Update E-Mail Address

Meredith Corporation, 1716 Locust Street, Des Moines, IA 50309
&#169 Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved |Privacy Policy| By using this site you agree
to our Terms of Service.
facebookTwitter



And in other news, I have an update.
Remember how I kept writing all the time about needing to go to the gym and that I was re-committing to going? And then how I didn't. Because I'm great at excuses. And because I'm lame. And because a baby is a great excuse?

Well, that changed. My dear wonderful hubby kept reminding me that we're paying for the pass and I either need to go or cancel the pass. So I decided to suck it up and go.

And I did.
And it was amazing.
So I went again.
And it was amazing.
So I went again.
And it was still amazing.

And then I decided that I really, really enjoy exercising. And that it makes me feel really great. And that it makes me look better. But mostly I just love the way I feel before, during, and after exercising. And I think I got all of these things from my mom. Because she loves exercising too. And I love that she loves it. And I love that I love it.

And I love that it's summer!!

p.s. I'm watching Bachelorette and Bently is the most horrible jerk-face guy I've ever seen on any episode of Bachelor!!! AHHHH! Pretty lame that he could lead a girl on and convince her that he really liked her, then leave and tell the cameras that he thought she was an ugly duckling and he wasn't into her at all. But tell her that he was leaving because he missed his daughter. Ugh. Makes me sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment