Monday, July 11, 2011

short, random thoughts

Sometimes I have random thoughts in my mind all day. 

Today is one of those days.
Especially this morning. 
I wrote a blog post in my head, then kept it there. 
But here are some things I was thinking about...

I really miss the good ol' Danceworks Conservatory days. I grew up in that studio. I ate, drank, lived, breathed and slept dance. Well, not literally, but ya know. I just miss being there with all my girls, hanging out between classes, running to Minsky's, Applebee's and Walmart. I miss dancing. I miss my teachers. I miss the hallway naps during rehearsals. I miss it all. I loved it. Perhaps someday I'll think of lots of fun Danceworks stories to post here. 

Last night it was 90 degrees, 70% humidity, and heat index of 105 at 10:30 pm. That's ridiculous.

My baby really likes to talk. He likes it when I talk to him "ahh, ahhh. Oooh. Waaa"

And now I can't remember anything else I was thinking about blogging about this morning.

But I would like to go to the pool and get a tan.

I would also like to get my hair done more blonde, but I don't want to pay.

I would also like to find a way to make money.

And I am officially starting the P90x workout program today. 90 days of seriously intense home workouts. They say it's proven to be effective for gaining muscle and losing weight. I want to see if they're right.

And that's pretty much it.
Except for my kid's new trick. 


TA-DA!!!!!


Oh, and I guess I should prove that he really does have two teeth...




5 comments:

  1. Wow, he is cuter and cuter at every blog post! Yay for sitting up on his own! :o) And I love the teeth! Go little man!

    I wish I had something fun like dance to miss! I miss playing the piano, but it wasn't nearly as adventurous as your dancing was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a big boy!!!! I bet he thinks he's so big now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute smiley baby! Does he smile all the time? I can hardly wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should find a dance studio and teach a summer workshop for ballroom! That way you can dance again, make money, and get a workout!

    ReplyDelete