Wednesday, February 9, 2011

life is grand!

1. I love my baby!!!!!!! Ah it's so fun being a mom.
2. He's going bald. All that beautiful dark hair is falling out! So sad. But I know it'll grow back and I'm positive he is gonna be blonde, which will be adorable.
3. His eyes are dark blue and gorgeous! Hopefully they don't change except for getting lighter. I love blue eyes :-)
4. I love when he falls asleep on his own. It makes me happy.
5. I can't believe how interactive and fun he is.
6. Each day I feel a little more like myself and not so consumed with figuring out how to be a mom.
7. I started doing a post-natal ab workout. It's so simple and only 10 minutes long. But seriously, it is so hard and it hurts! Amazing what happens when you have a baby.
8. I love my hubby more than anything. He is amazing.
9. I can't wait for Valentine's Day. I'm planning a super awesome dinner that will be a surprise for Scott (I hope).
10. Today is one of those "this feels like a really great day!" days. YAY!!!!
11. Funny how sometimes something is so good and makes me so happy I cry a little... :-)

1 comment:

  1. how sweet! I love this post :o) I wish I could work out...how did you have your baby two months after me and you can work your abs and I can't!? I try every day, but every day it makes the internal incision hurt like heck so I stop. Grrr I want my stomach back!

    It made me sad when Nathan's hair fell out. He hasn't gotten it back yet; I can't remember when that's supposed to happen. He's just our little fuzzyhead! What are you doing for Valentine's Day? Can you post it without Scott finding it? I SOOO need ideas for our dinner that i'm planning!

    ReplyDelete