Friday, February 25, 2011

Just. Stuff.

I decided my blog needed an update. I've had Halloween in my background since, well, Halloween. And considering it is now basically March...well, you get the idea.

Plus I was inspired by a very inspiring woman. Whose inspiration will be known to all one day.

In other news, my babe is so funny! Yesterday he was seriously a ravenously hungry bottomless pit. I felt like he ate so much! Then last night, he slept. It was glorious.

Today I have been very unproductive. My kitchen is a mess. The laundry is still dirty. My baby's room is a disaster. Our room is nearly uninhabitable. But, I have a very cute new looking blog, and I've fed and taken care of our baby. Oh, and I got to shower today.

My latest obsession? Macadamia nut clusters with salted caramel. From Costco. SO delicious. SO fatty. SO worth it. :-)

Tonight I think we're going to a church Winter Ball. We plan on taking the little guy and strapping him to the hubby in his Bjorn. We haven't danced in forever. I can't wait! Hopefully all will work out...

3 comments:

  1. cute blog - my family sometimes gets neglected to update my blog and vice versa. love the cute pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you chose! Very classy and chic which describes you! I will enjoy "your" story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so cute! I love the idea of you three dancing together :o) Be sure and get a picture of that!

    I love the new blog layout! How cool! Is it not private anymore? (I'm not used to you showing up in my reader!) Or did you replace Karissa's Kitchen?

    Hey, forget being productive. Unproductive, relaxing days are EARNED by nine months of pregnancy!! And i'm super impressed that you got a shower today! I remember what those were like! lol :o)

    Also, very cool blog layout. Love it!

    ReplyDelete