Friday, October 26, 2012

Life through the eye of my phone

I know every mom and every family is busy. Especially with small kids.
I, however, am the exception.
I am never, ever, ever, busy. 
All I do is lay on my couch and eat bon bons while my almost 2 year old plays quietly with intelligent puzzles and books. 
No messes. No whining. No loud screaming.
It's the perfect life.

In Mars.



So, since I've been too busy to take any pictures of yummy food, make any spectacular crafts, or write about my tricks for cleaning the toilet (really, I just use clorox wipes), here is a glimpse at what my life is like, from the perspective of my phone. Er, camera, on my phone. 

Cuddle bug.
This happens, never.
Except for this picture.

Oh yeah, these are almost gone.
I think it's been a week? Maybe.

My son has an obsession with his Cars jammies.
And saying "cheese" for the camera, if it's reversed and pointed at him so he can see himself.


Biggest leaf I've ever seen in my life!
It was right in our parking lot.

My stubborn dog refusing to go downstairs into the dark, windy, night.
Can ya blame her?
Oh, and see the pumpkins? I carved a flying witch.
Best pumpkin I've ever carved. Too bad there's no picture.

Remember that one time it was October 25th and 80 degrees outside?
We played at the park for an hour and a half.
Then it dropped 40 degrees and feels like winter.

My snuggle bug cuddling and watching the lightning storm.
He is most cuddly when it storms.
I. LOVE. it.

"Cold!" 
It is freezing all of the sudden. I guess that's what happens in Missouri.
Summer. Fall. Winter. Summer. Winter. Fall.
Oh, and Bubs, Please stop growing up.

This is what happens when I try taking a picture without him being able to see himself.

Showing me the pumpkin on the candle.


So there ya have it. My life in pictures. I really have been busy. Insanely, never see my husband, busy. When he's home, I'm not. When I'm home, he's not. Hopefully things will slowly start to improve someday. But for now, we'll just stay busy, and happy, and loving every second of life (except for big poops in the tub, courtesy of my son).

3 comments:

  1. Cute!! that little bubs is SOOO big! Isn't it so sad when they're so big like that!? Nathan will be 2 on November 2nd and it really may just kill me. When I scrolled to that picture of him with his cute little hands in the pockets of his cute little coat Nathan said, "Hi, boy!!" Our boys are just that...BOYS. Not babies. So sad. And yet so fun! This age is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He IS getting so big! He looks so much like his Dad!
    Oh, and now I REALLY need some of those choc. covered macadamias. Man I LOVE those and now I am craving them big time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE seeing pictures! And, thanks a lot for the major chocolate cravings that I am having right now too. GUess I know what to bring if we ever have a Dodds Girls' Night Out!

    ReplyDelete