Thursday, December 1, 2011

What do stats and a table have to do with eachother?

If you have a blog, have you ever looked at your stats?

I just did.

Guess what I found?

14,478 page views in all time history.

I think I might throw a party when I hit 15,000 views.

Believe it or not, I've had this blog since Mister Man and I were engaged in the summer of 2008.
I posted about lame stuff back then.
Things like missing my fiance, excitement about getting married, and mushy lovey stuff like that.
Lame.

Now I post about cool things.
Like how Mister Man brought home a chiropractic adjusting table last night.
And by that I mean: massage table.

But really I mean a nice, firm yet soft, table, that has a hole for your face and the ability to let him adjust me not on the floor.
(and you other chiro wives know what I'm talking about when I say how nice it is to be adjusted on a table and not on the floor!)

When he brought it home I said: "Merry Christmas. We can take all the presents back now."
He said: "You can take your presents back since this benefits mostly you."

What?
Who are we kidding? It totally benefits me more, but it's great practice for him!
And it could benefit him more if we wanted to pay another $90,000 and have me go back to school to learn what he's learning.

But, I'd rather buy a house.

And now, since it's 9:12 pm, and instead of doing dishes I played Mexi-Train with my hunny, I think I'll go scrub the raw chicken guts off my knife and cutting board, load the dishwasher, and head to bed.

I'm really glad that sentence was completely grammatically correct in every way possible.
Not.

No comments:

Post a Comment