Monday, September 6, 2010

perfect job! ...now to get hired...

I'm really really excited because I just found the perfect job for me! Now I just need to apply and get hired...

But the job is a lunch-recess monitor (glamorous, I know) at an elementary school that's only a couple minutes away. It would be for 2 1/2 hours a day, 5 days a week for the rest of the school year. Obviously, since it's a school, I would have school holidays off. If I could get paid $10 an hour it would be just enough to match what Scott told me I need to make to get a new car in February. Also, at only 2 1/2 hours a day, I think I could handle having someone watch our baby.

I love working in schools and working with kids, so that's a huge plus too! Not too mention I'll be rubbing shoulders with the other teachers and could possibly get some sub jobs for them too. I don't really see anything that could be too negative about this job! I've been a teacher so I have a decent idea of what the lunch-recess aids do...and it's not too much. So, hope and pray for me! I need something to do, and some income too.

2 comments:

  1. good luck, hun! So you've applied and everything...now just waiting! That's the hardest part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for inviting us to view the blog :) I like hearing about all your adventures out there. Sounds like things are really starting to fall into place! Oh- a tip about baby registry- sometimes it's best to wait till the baby comes, then just get the things you need, rather than buying a bunch of stuff beforehand and end up not needing it. Of course there are the basics that every baby needs, though. Good luck on the job! I totally understand the need for something to do- and the extra income is always a bonus...

    ReplyDelete