Saturday, September 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Scott!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT!!!!!!!

26 years old. 1st trimester of chiropractic school. Baby boy due in January.

What a man.

Happy birthday to the most amazing man ever! It's been a fun day, and it will continue to get better.

Last night we went to a party hosted by the chiropractic school. They had free dinner and drinks. Kind of. They were handing out tickets for free beer, yet, to get a soda we'd have to pay $2. What's wrong with that picture? Instead we got water in these cool plastic cups. We kept them.

Scott's first experience being in a setting where SO many people were drinking. Us and the Williams were the only people we saw not drinking. I think it was a little culture shock for him. I've been in that setting before (serving) but it's still not something I'm used to. We didn't stay long and decided to get some ice cream. We met up with another LDS couple who is going to Logan also. AND, she is pregnant with a boy due a week before us! It was very fun to hang out with everyone and be sober.

Today for Scott's birthday we made french toast, went birthday shopping, watched football, and later we'll eat at P.F Changs (yum!!!) and then have people over for cake and ice cream. It's been a great day. I'm so glad I married Scott!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! I love hearing people say they're so glad they married their spouses! The choice of who I married is something I'm grateful for every day! It's so fun to hear about your guys' adventures, and it's really funny that booze was free...isn't that what makes "open bar" weddings so expensive!? I didn't know that stuff was cheap enough to give away free!

    ReplyDelete