Monday, September 13, 2010

Our weekend

This weekend was oh so fun!

Friday we (Scott) played volleyball with some people in our ward. Then we had the Williams over for homemade ice cream. It wasn't the best but it was the first time I've tried to make ice cream by cooking it and then freezing it. We stayed up til like midnight talking. So fun!

Saturday we bummed around the house all day before going to dinner with Briahna and Merrill that night. It was so fun! And hilarious. We were planning on eating a Fitz's downtown, but for some reason the one that got programed in the GPS was one in Kansas City. So me and Bri were talking in the back and Scott and Merrill chatting in the front, nobody paying attention to where we were going. About 35 minutes later we came to the I-70 cutoff toward KC when Briahna was like "uh, where are we?" We had been driving in the total opposite direction. We all had a good laugh before turning around and heading to a place closer to home...which ironically was only 15 minutes away from our Apt, but it took an hour to get there. :-) It was pretty hilarious. We had so much fun talking and laughing with them!

Sunday we both gave talks in Sacrament Meeting. They both went well. I gotta stop talking so fast...but oh well. During Sunday School I got to hold Mikey (the Williams baby) the whole time and I put him to sleep. So dang cute! After church we went to the home of some people in our Ward for a midday dinner. It was pretty good. Afterward we caught the Williams walking so we decided to go on a walk with them. The Tuttle's came too, so it was awesome to have all of us walking in a big group around the neighborhood! Later that night we all got together again to play games and eat ice cream til 11. It was way so fun. I seriously love having friends and neighbors!!

This morning I went to the gym after dropping Scott off at school. Then I came home and went on a nice walk with Miranda. Now I got to shower and get cleaned up to go to our ward playgroup! Wahoo! It's been a very fun and busy morning and I'm very grateful about it. Life is awesome!

Oh, if anyone has any ideas on how to sleep when pregnant so my back doesn't hurt, that'd be great. I couldn't sleep at all last night cuz my back ached no matter what I did.

2 comments:

  1. When I was pregnant, my back hurt all the time and I would sleep with a pillow between my legs and it helped so much. Good luck LaurAnn

    ReplyDelete