Thursday, November 15, 2012

Fall Pictures, for your viewing pleasure

I'm pretending it's Friday today.
Mostly because Friday will consist of lots of packing, last minute prep, and travel.
*my dog just fell off the top of the couch! hahahaha!*
So, in honor of the possibility of me not posting for several days, here are some pictures to keep you happy!!!



Tri 7 Card Ceremony.
This is Scott's class. Can you find him? (3rd row center)



They had a yummy lunch with the ceremony and I got to go kid-free!
Isn't my hubby handsome? I'm so in love with him!



Some of his buddies.
Brandon, Scott, Michael, Jaron.
Don't they look sharp? We have become such great friends with these people (and their wives)!!!
Unfortunately, I didn't get pictures of the rest of his buddies. Oh well.



Tractors at Rombach's Pumpkin Patch.





Bubs really hates looking at the camera.


I just thought this was funny and cute.



Ooh, sort of looking in the general direction of the camera! 


"She think's my tractor's sexy..."



Our ward Trunk or Treat!
Cowboy hats on cute boys: hot hot hot!!!
I'm in love with this picture. Love my boys!!



Bubs and his friend "Nana"

It was freezing and windy that day. But look at that sky!

Getting ready for trick or treating!

Cutest frog ever!

"When can we get candy!?"

"Please, Daddy? Candy?"
*I did take a picture with Bubs and Scott, but it was blurry and it was the only one I took. Bummer.

Happy Thanksgiving next week! I hope everyone has a wonderful and delicious holiday!!
Be back...someday!




1 comment: