Saturday, December 1, 2012

We're Still Alive, Promise!

I'm still alive, I promise.

We've been busy having some fun in Utah and I sent my laptop back with Scott so I don't have much of a way to update.

So far in the past two weeks we've:
-gone on lots of "tractor" rides
-ate Maxie's pizza
-attending the Boise temple re-dedication
-toured Twin Falls as a future resident
-played with cousins at Aspen Grove
-did a little Black Friday shopping
-had an amazing Thanksgiving meal
-ate at Costa Vida
-saw the new outlets in Lehi
-visited the BYU bookstore
-had lunch with a very dear friend and visited my old school
-had too many nights of waking up every hour and waking up a 6 am
-buuuuut, had lots of mornings snuggling with my baby
-made homemade Kneaders french toast breakfast
-ate cake bites at Sweet Tooth Fairy
-had a huge party for my grandpa, his 90th, and saw lots of family

And the list goes on. We're sure missing  Daddy and can't wait to see him! But we're also having some fun.



Don't be fooled by the face, Bubs wanted to be on this tractor all day long. I finally had to tell him the tractor was taking a nap. To which he walked around saying "Tractor, nap?" the rest of the day, and the next, and the next. 

1 comment:

  1. you guys are moving to twin falls?? sounds like you've had a fun vacation! we miss you guys here, though. i made your chicken teriyaki recipe for dinner the other night and it made me think of you. :)

    ReplyDelete