Monday, January 30, 2012

Downton Abbey

I am completely smitten by this show:


source

We watched it for the first time on Friday night.
By Sunday night we had completed 7 episodes, or the entire first season.

I cannot wait to start the second season!
It was also confirmed that there will be a third season starting this September!

Hallelujah for finding such an addicting show!
Thank you Gorgeous for letting me in on the secret!

I need at least one more sentence with an exclamation mark!

If you haven't watched Downton Abbey, please, oh please, go find the first season and start watching. I know Netflix has season 1 and pbs.org has the beginning of season 2 (though it wasn't working for me last night for some reason).

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I would watch it just because it has Maggie Smith in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOHHHH! A favorite for many reasons!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Downton Abbey!!!!

    I'm so glad you are hooked too! I am so excited to watch the second season!!!

    Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard from several people that I should watch this... I am on the list at the library, number 200... It might be awhile!

    ReplyDelete