Thursday, December 4, 2008

The strangest thing

The strangest thing happened today on the way to school. I told Scott I really wanted it to snow, and that I wish it would if it was gonna be colder. And not kidding, 2 minutes later it was snowing. Not a ton, just the pretty little snow that doesn't stick or do much but looks cool. It made me so happy!

Normally, I wouldn't be wishing for snow because normally we'd already be under about 4 inches or so. However, I find myself wishing that since it's December now, and Christmas is soon, I really want to see some snow! Weird, I know. And I want a puppy. Still. I'm anticipating that being my graduation present :-) Now only to convincing Kim and Jim... ;-) hehe

Scott and I made some good goals last night. We decided we want to start eating more healthy and working out. We're both feeling pretty out of shape, which is no fun, and especially no fun as dancers. So hopefully our goals will work. If we reach 90% of what we wrote down in the next 16 weeks, we'll HOPEFULLY have money to buy a Wii. That would be awesome! Anyway, enough rambling. I'm off to work in the schools now. ciao!

k

No comments:

Post a Comment