Monday, December 15, 2008

We're Moving!

Everything is official. We sold our apartment last night and we are planning on being completely moved out by Dec. 22, which is next Monday. However, amidst the moving, we still have a great load of finals to take and work to not miss. It is definitely going to be a crazy week! We're excited to move into the house and have some more room and other stuff.

Only one week and then we'll be flying to Kansas! I cannot even hardly stand it I'm so excited. It's actually pretty surreal. This is the longest I've gone without seeing my family - 4 months. We've seen Scott's family at least once a month since we've gotten married so I'm glad to finally have my turn. :-) It should be a really fun Christmas at home, and then New Years in Aspen Grove and then we'll come back to a mess. Joy. That's the only thing I'm not excited for at all. We'll have about 3 days or less to try and organize it before school starts. Life is crazy!

One more year until we're graduated and can do (almost) whatever we want :-) Happy happy joy joy!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a Great Christmas! We need to come see your new place when you get home.

    ReplyDelete