Thursday, December 11, 2008

Too much rambling...

Sometimes I wish I was a really funny person. Like, maybe it'd be cool to write really funny posts that people laugh about. Sometimes I think I'm funny, but I'm not sure if anyone else thinks the same thing. I definitely know I make funny faces. Scott usually tries to imitate them and then we both start laughing. Our most recent face joke is "Oh, that's a really really good frown. Yeah, frown just like that. That's a good good frown." You say it with your face and lips all scrunched up. He does it really well...I laugh every time :-)

Our workout plans are going pretty well. Not doing quite as good as I want, but oh well. I could launch into a huge explanation why, because my week has been more busy than any other week ever, but I think it might be boring to tears. So I won't. Basically, it's really hard to work and go to school.

Ooh, the other night we babysat for a friend of ours. Her girl is 5 years old and has more energy than an energizer battery. After an hour and a half I was begging Scott to take over. He kept telling me "you think she has lots of energy? just you wait til we have kids..." Haha. I guess our kids are gonna be crazier than Becky's...not sure if that's possible. Although, I wouldn't mind. Becky's kids are like, the craziest, most independent, cutest, funniest kids ever. I think they're awesome and she has definitely parented them exactly how she needed to: lots of independence!

I'm excited for school to be over so I can breathe for a couple weeks. I have a feeling it'll be a stressful break. Wait. Not stressful, full of lots of crazy adventures and things that need to get done. Such as sending out thank you cards. Yeah, I started writing them on the plane 3 days after the wedding, but have I sent them? Nope. Plus, I ran out of cards. And stamps. And I still haven't sent the ones I have done. Weird. And I haven't picked out wedding pictures yet. I promised when I got married I'd have stuff like that done right away....it's crazy how things like LIFE get in the way....

We're excited to move in January! We need to sell our contract, but we're excited to be in a bigger place with more room and potential to be nicer. For once I'll be able to do my make-up while Scott does his hair at the same time. :-) I'm bummed about leaving the ward, I loooove it, but we'll hopefully be in another good ward. I've never lived in a place longer than a year since Freshman year. This is the time! I don't think we'll be there longer than a year and a half, but who knows. We'd like to get out of Utah, but it depends on what kind of job Scott gets. One more year of school.

You wanna know something Ironic?

I'm so excited to be done with school because I'm sick of homework, tests, assignments, etc and school in general. BUT, I'm going to school to be a teacher...in school. I'm gonna be in school all my life until I stop teaching forever. Am I crazy? I'm going to school to go to school... At least teaching is super rewarding and awesome! I'm so excited for Practicum next semester :-)

I ramble too much....

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I'm glad you liked my post about our pets. They're pretty crazy. And yes, married life is amazing.

    It sounds like you're enjoying it too!

    ReplyDelete