Monday, August 13, 2012

A letter to my puppy

A letter to my puppy:

Dear Kaiya,

You made my blood boil this morning.
It took every fiber of my being to refrain from severely injuring you.


You see, these are some of my most favorite shoes.
They are no longer wearable.
You are lucky I was distracted by leaving for the park.
You are more lucky that Dad was gone.


If you weren't so darn cute and cuddly, you might be on Craigslist right now.
Please do not ever eat my shoes again.
Particularly my heels.
Ever. Ever. Ever. Again.
I cannot guarantee the outcome of a repeat offence.

Sincerely,
me.









3 comments:

  1. No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's horrible! Those are the cutest shoes! Kaiya, you silly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alas, this is one reason we will never call ourselves dog people. I have kids to do things like that for me, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete