Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Shopping Tips!

Shopping Tips 
Karissa Style


Buy things from Target.
    Promptly return things to Target the following day.
Buy things from Loft.
    Promptly return things to Loft the following day.
Buy things from H&M.
    Promptly return things to H&M the following day.
Buy things from The Limited.
    Promptly return things to The Limited the following day.
Put shoes on hold at DSW.
    Never show up to get them.
Buy things from Kohl's.
    Promptly return things to Kohl's the following day.
Return to Kohl's and re-buy returned items, plus some, with a 20% off coupon, save around $100 and receive $20 in Kohl's cash.


Feel a little lame from thinking that anything costing more than $20 is expensive (especially one shirt)
Feel really cool from shopping at mall stores.
Feel pretty lame realizing everything from the mall was returned and you are officially a Kohl's shopper.
Feel really great because it almost feels like you're making money by returning things. Then...

Patiently wait for May 12th to use DSW gift card with extra $10 off coupon and free bag coupon.
Patiently wait for May 14th for 30% off storewide Loft sale for white pencil skirt (and hope for free shipping).
Patiently wait for an additional sale and additional 15% off coupons to use at Kohl's with Kohl's cash.


And that, my friends, is how you shop Karissa Style.


p.s. It's really hard to shop after having a baby. Suddenly my body is all weird and strangely shaped in new areas, I feel no sense of fashion, and I have no capabilities of making decisions.

6 comments:

  1. Oh silly girl! You always look very fashionable to me! -Megan Shipley

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, I feel the same way!! Even though the weight is gone, post-baby bodies are just different; am I right?

    So why do you return things the next day? Do they have sales the day after you buy things?

    PS--I LOVE kohl's. The sad thing? Koh'ls is 30 minutes away. So is a tiny little Target, NO Loft OR DSW!! It broke my shopping heart to move out here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! This is an amazing post!! Hahaha! I love the part about how returning stuff feels like making money. : ) You legitimately got that from your momma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha~ WELCOME to MY little world! :) CUTE post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That sounds exhausting! Wanna know how I shop?

    I buy things from Kohls...end of story. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! I'm so glad I am not the only one who returns everything I ever buy- especially for myself!

    And that is awesome about Kohl's. I got Tysen some cute pajamas there a couple of days ago, for free! I still get those $10 coupons in the mail from them every once in a while, it's great!

    And I hear ya about having a hard time shopping after having a baby. Suddenly clothes just fit differently...

    ReplyDelete