Friday, May 27, 2011

May synopsis and picture overload

Where, oh where, did the month of May go?
Oh, where, oh where can it be?
It flew by so quick, In the blink of an eye
And now it's (almost) summer for me! ...and my babe. and the rest of the world. except my man.

Here are some things that happened in May:

Came home from Kansas, hung out, had the babe's 4 month check up: 14 lbs, 7 oz, 23 inches long. 25th percentile for weight. Started rice cereal. Mister Man started Tri 3. Zoo, Botanical gardens, hanging out, I dunno. In-laws came to visit. First Cardinal's game. Med school graduation for Mister Man's brother. $800 car repair. First trip to Arkansas. Very grateful for the car repair. Too many tornadoes too close.

And now May is pretty much gone.
But I have some ridiculously cute pictures.

Question. Mark.

Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?!


 No, we did not move. But we moved everything out of the storage shed and into big plastic bins. 
Why?
Because it looked like this:
 Everywhere. 
That's mold.

Super baby! 
Note how strong he is.



Happy, social guy.


This is kind of my new favorite picture of all time.
Our first time at the Card's game.
Proof, below.
After it was over.
I'm awesome with a camera.




 These guys are best buds.
They had a whole conversation together.
Which I failed to get on video.
Dang.


Showing off his Pujol's shirt.
(that cost $3)
Again, I'm awesome with the camera.
I failed to take a full picture of his outfit.
It was cute.
Take my word for it.

The end!

Just kidding!!! Here is our little jabber mouth:

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute family! Sounds like you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! I love pictures where the baby just happens to be making a great face! It makes me feel good with a camera too! Except you're better because that one was a self-taken picture! Awesome! I love his little face :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that you are doing so well!

    ReplyDelete