Saturday, December 5, 2009

I love...

I love....

christmas music
christmas lights
snow
clouds
hot chocolate with peppermint ice cream in it
soft cozy blankets
cuddling with Scott under a cozy blanket
Irresistible Apple lotion from Bath and Body
my Toshiba laptop
our Jeep (even when it sucks)
reading Christmas books
Kenny G and Harry Connick Jr. at Christmastime
making cookies
eating delicious soup
going out to sushi with best friends
seeing best friends get married
big family Thanksgiving dinners
having full and well stocked shelves in the kitchen and storage room
sharing food with others
holding brand new babies
cleaning the house before Scott comes home
teaching school
thinking about being done with school Dec. 15th
sweatpants and hoodies with a blanket on the couch watching a cute movie with my Love
free ward breakfast buffets at Magleby's with french toast

I love...
spending time with my family

I really love...
spending time with Scott


Only one more week of student teaching and then I am done! One more week of classess and finals for Scott, then he is done! Too bad since we're graduating we don't qualify for Pell Grants anymore...

Life couldn't be better!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment