Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Career Change

Many of you probably know, but for those of you that don't I will let you in on all the new happenings. Karissa and I are about to be done with school, and I was looking for a job, but I have moved a new direction in the career field. Karissa and I have decided that a career in Business Finance is not where I am supposed to be, and so we are going to Chiropractic school. I know that that may sound crazy because it is so different from Business, but I used to want to be a chiropractor. I decided to go the business route only because that is kind of what was easier and I really didn't know what else to do. Karissa and I both feel really good about the decision, and now we are trying to figure out what school to go to, and I am looking to defer my graduation so that I can still go to school at BYU while I get my pre-requisites done. As soon as we know if I can defer or not we will be looking for which school is going to fit us the best. We are so happy and excited. I finally feel like I am headed the right direction in my life which is so nice to know. So instead of thinking that I was a week away from being done with school I am now going to be in school for over four more years. Oh well it will benefit us in the end. Well that is our life in a nutshell for the moment. We love you all.

3 comments:

  1. WOW!! That is SO great!

    I'm sure Karissa has told you about the wonderful chiropractic college in Kansas City. The best part is the housing--Natalie Mitts and her husband are living there right now, and it's right in Karissa's and my parents' ward! (the best ward in the Church :o)

    Good luck in your endeavors! A major in business/finance is such a great start to owning your own chiropractic practice!

    PS--you should strongly look into specializing in Kineseology. I don't know if I spelled it right but it's AMAZING...I can get you in contact with an amazing Kineseologist if you want. He went to Cleveland Chiropractic College in Kansas City and is now very successful in California.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting you guys! Way to do what is really best for you guys. We are so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hip-hip Hooray! Don't EVER hesitate to give us a call if you ever have any questions, comments or concerns! Joe and I will not hesitate to give you the low-daown from our perspective....the good, the bad and the ugly! Good luck! We love you both and look forward to sharing in the chiropractic brotherhood! :)

    ReplyDelete