Monday, December 14, 2009

A picture says 1000 words....

Well, since I have absolutely NO idea how to nicely organize photos on this blog, here is an assortment of things that have happened in the last 3 1/2 years. These pictures include novice ballroom attempts up to back up tour team. Also, freshman roommate to eternal roommate. 1 year anniversary, 1st kiss and epic moments caught on film that define us as a couple (pic with sunglasses and hats).

I have enjoyed these past 3 1/2 years at BYU. Enjoy the pictures that captured only small moments in time.

p.s. I AM A BYU GRADUATE!!!!!!!!!! (now I just need to receive that diploma...)

We are excited about our future! It's looking bright :-) And we love you all!












































2 comments:

  1. k there are two modes you can edit in, compose and edit html. Once you put the pictures on there you can check and see which ones are where (compose) and then go back to edit html and copy and paste the picture where you want it. (it will start with a < a and end with a a >) hope that helps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So uh, maybe you need to get with the Gille family more often, cuz there are like no Gille FAMILY pics on this page. ;-)

    What a great few years you have had! I hope the next few years are even better. I love you! (And I love the pics, too.)

    ReplyDelete