Friday, January 30, 2009

Life is SOOOO exciting!!!

Okay, so I'm really totally way excited about the news I just got. Our Ballroom team (back-up tour) is officially going to Nauvoo for a 2 week performance tour in June!!!!!!!!!! We haven't been sure or known if we were going or not for the past couple months, but today our coach got official word that we HAVE been invited!! I'm so freakin excited :-)

Other exciting news, Jasmine is finally out here in Utah! She's been debating for awhile whether or not to come out, and she finally did. She and mom drove out on Wednesday, so not only is Jasmine here for awhile, but I get to hang out with Mom this weekend! What could be better?....

.....Dying my hair Blonde!!!! Yes, I did dye it blonde. It was quite the process. I tried dying it myself with Scott's help on Monday night. After two boxes of color, it was a golden/orangey color. So I made an appointment with a hair school, Bon Losee, the next day. They spent about 5 hours trying to fix it. It was still too red and a bit orange so I went back the next day, Wednesday, to get it re-done. This time the gal knew what she was doing and did an AWESOME job! She got 99% of the orange look out, and put brown and blonde in. It took another 4 hours, but I love my hair now. It's very sassy and fun. I'll post pictures asap.

Other than that, life is good.

And dying my hair blonde is really not better than hanging out with Mom and Jas... :-)

1 comment:

  1. Horray! Your news is very exciting. We were planning on going to Nauvoo for the 4th of July, but maybe we should re-schedule for June! And, glad to hear the hair color turned out! You had me worried for a second! :-) I'm SO SO happy to hear that Jas is with you! Give each other HUGS from me!

    ReplyDelete