Wednesday, January 7, 2009

School

Well, school has started and the week is almost over. I guess half over today but it seems like more than half over. I got two homework assignments the first day of class, due the third day of class and it just took me 2 1/2 hours to finish them. Man, this semester could be tough. I'm excited though. Feb 25-April 11 I'll be spending three days a week teaching in an elementary classroom, then two days sitting in classes on campus. Then next semester I student teach and GRADUATE! Ahhh! It's crazy. :-)

Anyway, aside from school, it's been a little stressful around here. Our car is having problems again. We had it taken to the shop while we were out of town, and they "fixed" it for a nice chunk of change. 4 days later it wouldn't even start. We had to have it towed to the shop again and "fixed" again for another chunk of change. It's been pretty crummy. It hasn't helped that it snowed a foot in a day, school is in Provo and we live in Orem, all the stress getting ready for school, living in a new place, working etc. Not too mention it's been a little crazy around here getting those neighbors moved in the other side and fix-ups done too. Jim and Kim have been great though, I think they've made alot of progress! Hopefully they don't continue to find too many more things needing to be fixed, they've already found a ton! :-)

So yeah, on top of all of that, I've gotten pretty sick. Again. Congested nose, sneezing, really sore and constricted-feeling throat, and awful cough. Plus a headache and lovely womanly pains. Oh the joys. Hopefully it's just a nice cold from the Kansas-Utah weather change, and I get over it quickly. Other than that, life is great. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment