Tuesday, November 11, 2008

If anyone hears of any job opportunities in Provo, particularly in an office (secretarial, receptionist, assistant, etc) that pays $9-10/hour, let me know! I'm in desperate need of a new job. I'm not happy where I'm at, and it's causing negativity in other aspects of life.

In other news, Dancesport this weekend. About 20 minutes of dancing split between two days that all our time and money have disappeared for. Oh, and I'm in the process of making a latin dress, and my coach wanted to see it today, so I showed her. Her reaction? "Oh. You shouldn't even bother putting rhinestones on it or fixing the skirt right away because it just doesn't have that flair it needs. We need to find you something else for this weekend." Yeah, shot through the heart. Oh well, not much I can do. I guess the dance world is extremely subjective, so maybe one day it will work out.

The best thing about being married is playing hooky from work and spending 5 hours with your hubby shopping, cleaning and enjoying each others company on a cold, rainy day.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe your teacher was so insensitive about the dress! You can wear it up here anytime and I will ooh and ahh over it- belive me, I know how much work goes into those things!

    I wish I knew of a good job for you. I know it is stressful to hate your job... it'll work out! Keep praying :) I agree that there is nothing better than playing hookey to spend time with your hubby. Good for you :) It's good to hear that you and Scott still love spending all your time together and that you are still having lots of fun. We love you guys!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete