Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy Holidays

I'm so excited for the Holidays! I love this time of the year, it's so wonderful. Last night we were eating dinner and Scott asked what it's like at the Gille home for Christmas. So I told him all the little things we do and what it's like. Then he told me all about the Dodds home. It was so cool! I got so excited for Christmas!

And I can't wait for Thanksgiving! I love seeing family, eating super good food and just hanging out. I think it'll be lots of fun. Mostly I think I'm stoked to be able to spend all the Holidays with Scott. And maybe I'm just a little excited for it to get all snowy... :-) But I dunno when that's gonna happen.

Anyway, school has calmed down a little I think, at least I've tried not to get too stressed. And, one of my friends on dance team is pregnant! ah! It was crazy when she told us all. Especially for me and Scott cuz we're married and it could happen. It's so happy though, she was so excited.

Well, that's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment