Monday, October 5, 2009

Life is Good

Well it has been forever since I did any writing in this blog of ours but I thought that I should tell you all how wonderful my sweet wife is. She is so amazing and is always working so hard to make her life the best possible. She goes to school everyday for eight hours and doesn't get paid for it, and then some nights of the week she goes to work at Tucanos and isn't appreciated as much as she should. Through all of this she still does everything and tries to be happy about it.

I am so grateful for her and all that she does, I really am so lucky to be with a person that works so hard, and wants to be better all the time. I love her so much and am so grateful that I have married the best person ever.

Anyway our life together is going well and we are working towards our graduation in December, we are still looking for a job for me after we graduate. I am really hoping that I am able to find something quickly, but we shall see. I am trying, but it is a difficult market out there. I know that the Lord will help us out and we will find something sooner or later. We are grateful for all of our family and friends and all that you do for us.

Scott

1 comment:

  1. hey karissa. im starting a new blog. just to let you know. :) it's littletoolateforbed.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete