Thursday, October 15, 2009

1st day of Fall Break...perfect!

Today was amazing!!!

9:00 am: Woke up. It was amazing to sleep in.
11:30 am: Held the SWEETest, cutest, brand new baby nephew Tysen!!
1:00 pm: Went in for a hair color appointment
4:30 pm: Walked out of Taylor Andrews with HOT new hair!!! It's a great colorS! I loooove it.
4:45 pm: Started fall decor shopping with my sister. It was amazing.
8:00 pm: Finished shopping and setting up the house with some cool new fall decorations.

It was an absolutely wonderful day! I can't wait to see Scott in an hour or so I hope.

and I know you want to see my hair....
I'll post pictures as soon as I can.

...Maybe I'll post a picture of every hair color/style I've had since we've been engaged. :-)

And maybe I'll post some pictures of our Fall styles in the house. :-) I love making a house a home.

1 comment:

  1. Please do! I'd love to see it all! Do you use Picasa? It's a photo editor by Google: just Google Picasa! No spyware or anything! Anyway, it's SUPER easy to make collages and you save them as one image (you can even add captions to each picture and make them look like Polaroids or have borders!), so then you can just add one picture to your blog and someone can click on it and see it big, like normal! It's fabulous!

    I love making a home, too! I'll really get a feel for it when we move into our little Rexburg apartment! :o) I can't wait! This year i'm going to buy decorations for Halloween on Nov. 1st and Thanksgiving on Dec. 1st (and Christmas on Jan. 1st) so I can decorate next year!

    Sorry this is a novel! I should've facebook messaged you! :o) Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete