Thursday, October 16, 2008

Baby? Not for awhile...

So I'm sitting here in class listening to my professor and classmates talk about babies, more specifically about what you need to buy before and after you have a baby and how much it costs. Ugh. I'm so glad I'm not pregnant. Maybe in a couple years... A couple weeks ago we watched birthing videos. Ugh again. I think this class (infant development) is a good thing for me to take right now to prolong the desire for kids. Don't get me wrong, I'm soooo excited to have kids, just not quite yet. Okay, he just made a funny (my professor) His wife was using a breast pump and she was sitting there just going "moo....moo..moo" hahaha. It was funny.

Anyways, Scott and I are great. Life is great. School is very demanding, Scott is very loving, and dance is very enjoyable. I can't ever stop saying enough how much I love being married! Especially to Scott. I couldn't ask for a better husband.

A couple weeks ago I cut Scott's hair for the first time. I've never cut a guy's hair before. It was quite an adventure. After about 3 weeks of him begging, 20 minutes of watching a semi-useless video, and over an hour of trying to figure out how the heck to cut hair, I did it. And it actually doesn't look too bad! I was pleased, and I think he was too.

Other than that I can't really think of anything super crazy or exciting fun to say. Life just keeps going on. It's still enjoyable. (except for waking up around 5:20 am every morning) The only thing I wish I had was more time to spend with Scott.

...I should post pictures some day...

No comments:

Post a Comment