Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Fun!

So tonight was pretty awesome. I had a very stressful day, and will have a very stressful week. Scott was so sweet and picked me up from school with a pizza for dinner. When we got home, there was a sweet note on the door from him, as well as this beautiful bouquet of flowers on the table. Then in the fridge, there was pumpkin pie cheesecake that I had been craving from Olive Garden. Plus, he had cleaned the whole house and done the dishes. It was so sweet! I am so lucky and totally have the best husband in the world!!

After dinner we went and bought a pumpkin and got to work carving it. Here's some pics from the fun night! :-)


Our cute Halloween window with our sweet pumpkin lights.



Making the first cut. Scooping the goop out.

Working on the masterpiece.


Concentrating hard.Giving "Casper" a bath.

The finished product!


BOOOOOO!!! Happy Halloween :-)

1 comment:

  1. Points for Scott! What a sweetheart! I'm so glad that he could tell you needed some TLC! I hope school is going better! Only 2 months until we get to see you and you get a big break! Good luck with everything! Don't you start teaching soon?

    ReplyDelete