Monday, October 20, 2008

Well I had been looking at some of the family blogs today and I realize that Karissa and I really need to get on the ball or something. We are a little slow at letting the family know what is up with us and with some pictures from the wedding. Many of you were there but some were not and so you were not able to see how beautiful my bride looked. I was so happy I just could not believe that happiness could be so great. I am still so happy to be married to such a wonderful person. Karissa and I are doing just great. School is rough and we are doing our best to find time to spend with each other. We love being married and being able to be with each other all of the time. Karissa is sick again. We think it is because of the concussion that she got, but she will improve because she is tough. I am doing good just going to school, and working as much as I can. I interviewed with a company for a summer internship. It is with Kohl's department store working in their corporate office. I would definitely love to work there and be apart of a good store. It is actually one of my favorite places to get clothes. The only part that Karissa and I don't like a whole lot is that it is in Wisconsin and the winters would be really cold. But the things that I read about the company and how it is growing and becoming stronger all of the time makes me excited and really anxious that I will get the job. If I get called back for a final interview than I will fly to Milwaukee on the 6th of November and visit the company. I should find out this week or the next. It will be a very nerve racking time. But other than all this life is great. Below are some pictures that we had taken at the wedding. Hope everyone is doing well. We love you all.

This is my favorite shot that was caught on film
We're pretty in love
I swept her right off her feet.

The classic ring bouquet shot.

Karissa and her bridesmaids.
Behind us is a little water fountain at
the Bountiful temple it is gorgeous.

1 comment:

  1. Love your wedding pictures! You are such a beautiful couple!!

    ReplyDelete