Monday, July 7, 2008

Operation Wedding Dress

So today I'm starting Operation Wedding Dress. Basically, I found the perfect dress I love and can't live without, the only problem is it's like, 5 pounds too tight. So, today is the day I'm really gonna start being good and try to trim down so I don't have to pay to have it altered. That's the plan, we'll see how it goes. I got 38 days (I think). Wahoo!

This morning I got off to a great start with a 10+ mile bike ride with my mom. I managed to swallow a bug, make it up the killer hill without walking, and ride through a sprinkler. It was great! I love kansas. Then we started the Belly Fat Blaster dvd, but had too many distractions. We'll get back to it later. I'm also gonna (try) swear off soda and bread while working at Bravo and not eat the delicious berry dumpcake calling my name this second....

...life is great :-)

I came up with a dilemma the other day...how do you spell and pronounce a plural Dodds? Doddses, Dodds's, Dodds', Doddses's? I posted on the Dodds family blogs and got some hilarious comments. If anyone else feels the need to comment too, that'd be appreciated. Maybe we should build our fan base first though....hmmm

"I just want to quit life and be with you nonstop" -Scott (isn't he cute?) :-)

I wish I had a cool picture to post....

1 comment:

  1. Way to go on the bike ride... I definitely would have died! I'm very impressed!

    ReplyDelete