Thursday, July 17, 2008

How many people does it take to find Karissa and Scott an Apartment?

It takes 7 people to find Karissa and Scott an apartment!


Which means....we found one! Wahoo!

I basically wrote this same post on the Dodds' blog, so I won't completely re-post it. Life is wonderful. We have an apartment (which could be an entire post by itself), Scott's here for the weekend and we're going to Nauvoo tomorrow to go through the temple. It'll definitely be a wonderful weekend!

Basically, I've said it once and I'll say it a billion more times. Scott is incredible! I don't know what I would do without him. Seeing him again and being with him again felt like we hadn't ever been apart. i mean, it did, but not really. It's pretty neat. He's definitely my better half! 4 weeks from today. Wow! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment