Sunday, June 29, 2008

I don't have a good title...

So I decided that it's been far too long since I've posted something on here, so I decided I should write something. I'm pretty sure that was rhetorical? Anyways, life is still good in Kansas. I'm missing Scott like crazy all the time though. Only a couple more weeks til I get to see him again!

Today was kinda rough. I found out that a close family friend family is having their wedding reception the same night we are here in Kansas. I wouldn't mind if we didn't have the same friends, but we have alot of the same friends, so I"m bummed. Not too mention we've already printed 800 invitations so we can't really change much. Whatever. I was really upset and Scott did a great job of calming me down. I love him :-)

Other than that, I dunno what else is cool that's going on. Wedding planning is still plugging on. Sometimes are harder than others, but it's okay. It'll all work out. Plus, nobody ever said it was easy, they just said it'd be worth it.

I wanna go to the lake....with Scott. Mostly I'm just excited to see him again. It was so wonderful to spend time together in Utah and see Emily get married. She was gorgeous! It was definitely the highlight of my summer...so far. :-) Here's a couple pics from the weekend...

Thanks Angie and Becky for the awesome photography!

47 days? I think :-)

love!

2 comments:

  1. pretty soon its going to come, you are going to be married. Then you will think whow the engagement went so freakin fast. So just enjoy it honey! Love you! Ps, im going to peru see my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i leave on the day you get married :) the 14th, so you can def. give me stuff to take I would love it! SO will PERU

    ReplyDelete