Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My summer

So this summer I am just working at home in Idaho. I am working really hard so that Karissa and I can go to school and do all that we need without taking out a billion student loans or anything. I am working three jobs and sometimes it gets pretty tiring but I know that it will all be worth it when we are together again. I am working at the bank, a pizza place, and for my dad doing yard stuff. It is going well. I really like the bank a lot. I am a teller in a local community bank and it is really good. My grandpa was the president of the bank and now my uncle is the CFO. I make the least money from there which is unfortunate because it is where I spend most of my time. I am enjoying it though. I miss Karissa a lot everyday but I will see her soon. She is definitely the best thing that has ever happened to me. I thank my Heavenly Father every day for what he has given me. He truly has blessed my life. Anyway I thought that I would write this because Karissa would like me to.

3 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm the first to comment on your blog! I just have to say, Scott, doing something just because your wife would like you to is the best reason of all! :o) Cute blog guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks we are pretty excited about it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also agree, that making your wife/husband happy is one of the most important, and also the most fun, parts of marriage. So, although you guys are not married quite yet, you've figured out one of the important ingredients of a good marriage already. How's that for being philosophical? :)

    ReplyDelete