Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Away from Karissa again

I can't believe it. I really can't. I saw Karissa and it wasn't a dream. She is everything and more than any dream could ever be. We spent the weekend in Utah because my sister got married in Salt Lake and so we went and then worked out some details in the whole getting married thing. But once again I am away from her and once again we are forced to text and telephone each other dozens of times a day. It is okay though because this time we only have to go just over four weeks to see each other unlike the six last time. And by the time we see each other again it will only be four weeks until we get married. It is so exciting.

The weekend was a good one. We looked for some housing for the fall and we found some stuff but nothing really yet that we are convinced is for us, but we know that we'll find it. We also went and looked at some tuxedos for our wedding. We definitely found some pretty awesome ones and so that is good. And then we of course just really enjoyed ourselves. It was absolutely wonderful. I am so glad that I was able to see each other and I look forward to seeing her again very soon.

3 comments:

  1. Sooo that weekend was amazing. Pretty much Scott is amazing and I'm sooo excited to marry him! I can't even contain my excitement. And I'm not really sure who I'm writing this too...but Scott will see it. i love you baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I finally checked out your site. My eyes are officially bugged out from the black and pink. Cool background! You guys are so cute and I'm excited for your wedding. It was fun to finally meet Karissa last week! Good luck with planning!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had SO much fun with you guys! Being with you reminded me so much of when Dave and I were engaged! Such bliss! We're in Provo if you guys need us to help you find a place or go look at places to live...we'd love to help out however we can!
    We had so much fun with you! We wish we lived closer so we could have couple dates!!!! One thing is for SURE, we will have really fun family reunions...

    ReplyDelete