Thursday, April 30, 2009

Yay! for new...

Yay!

for new carpet!!
for painted walls!!
for tv in our house again!

It's been a mess around Jim/Kim's place, but it's so worth it! The carpet is looking and feeling great! And most of the walls are all painted, including the basement and our room. Things are looking fantastic! I'm excited to move stuff back in and rearrange a bit. :-) And we moved our tv so now it actually works and we can watch more than movies! Yay!? hehe.

and yay for new jobs! I'm loving working at Tucano's. It's a ton of fun, and definitely holds the potential to make a ton more money than at Brick Oven. Wahoo!

I love summer! (I feel much more productive in the summer...)

1 comment:

  1. How fun!! I'm going home decor crazy right now: just knowing that, after a lifetime of trying to change what my mother wants to do around the house, I FINALLY get to decorate the way I want!! (I'll probably have a child one day who's just like me and wants to change the house...)

    Have so much fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete