Thursday, May 7, 2009

New Job

Hey everybody I just wanted to write and let you all know about the company that I just started working for. I am working for a Food Storage company called Tomorrow's Harvest. I am sure that very few of you have heard about it but it is a company that sells food storage in a much better, efficient, and inexpensive way. I understand that food storage can be a hassle and annoying at times but it is something that is really important. I would love to talk to everyone and anyone about this and if you live close enough I would love to come and cook you a free meal and explain more about the product. I know that it is something that you would love. If you know of other people as well that would love to know more about this I would be more than happy to talk to them about it. If you want to know more before you talk with me or other people want to know more about this company you can look at their website which is http://www.tomorrowsharvest.com/index.html. I hope that you all look at this and that you have the desire to do something about the importance of food storage. These products have a storage life of 25 years and are more than 50% cheaper than the Cannery. Thanks you guys are the best.

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment