Monday, July 15, 2013

What I might have put as a FB status this week

Things I might put as Facebook status's this week if I were annoying:


1. My dog is watching TV. Whaaa?
2. Going to the pool is way more fun and way easier than I thought it'd be!
3. Ever had your child fall and have blood gush out their nose inside Toys R Us? We have.
4. Strollers, strollers, strollers. Ugh. Why didn't I buy the BOB for $275?
5. Anyone want a cute, energetic, soft, cuddly, black dog?
6. Dude, this baby likes to eaaaaat!
7. I need my hair done. Rockin' the unprofessional ombre.
8. This weather makes me excited to move back to Idaho!
9. I didn't really follow the Zimmerman trial, but I do know that only God knows what really happened and only He can make an accurate and fair judgement.
10. No Texas Fudge Cake should ever be nearly entirely consumed by just two people. Oops.
11. Watermelons should never, ever, ever, taste like pumpkins.

Happy Summer, friends! We're off to the pool!


2 comments:

  1. I can relate to many of your posts... the Bob one in particular, as we are in the process of looking for a stroller that will accommodate a bigger child (like, up to 70 or more lbs). Trying to decide if I should look for another double or not. Hmm. Anyways, have fun at the pool! I'm looking forward to being able to do that again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved going swimming last year when Kellen was immobile! Next year may be a different story for you ; )

    ReplyDelete