Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I like Mondays? Whoa!

So I actuallly like Monday's now...

Monday's are early out days, so we get done an hour earlier. Plus, every other Monday we do rotations so I don't have to teach every 3? weeks. It's awesome! I had my Monday off this week and next week is a holiday. I'm not looking forward to all the testing coming up, but at least I'll get a REALLY good idea of where my kids are at!!

I absolutely love teaching. It's what I was meant to do. I felt alot last year that I hadn't found my niche in life and I was feeling pretty crummy. Now that I have my OWN room, with my OWN class, I feel right at home. It's not easy, but man, it is SO rewarding! I LOVE getting hugs from my kids and hearing "you're the best teacher!" Hopefully as I get the hang of it I'll be able to have even more fun with my class.

Life is good.

Plus, being home at night means I get to COOK! And I've definitely "experimented" a little already. Both things have been pretty good, and different. Scott tells me even when I mess up it's not really messed up...it just tastes not as good, but it's definitely not bad. He's sweet. I do feel like I have a knack for cooking, which is awesome. And I like it :-)

Can't wait for more exciting things in the future! I'm getting impatient... Someday :-)

...I may post pictures some day...it's just hard when the laptop with the camera card connection has no internet...getting frustrating. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment