Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Wife

Well, I am about to make my wife a very happy person. Tomorrow morning we are going to Kansas to be with her family for the holidays. This may not be a big deal to some, but it is huge for Karissa. She is a super homebody, and hasn't been home since last Christmas. She came close when she was in Nauvoo. I am excited to be able to make her as happy as she is going to be. It always makes me happy to see her bright shiny smile and true happiness. I am grateful for a wife that has such a good family, and that she loves so much. I don't know what I would have done if I had married someone who didn't love her parents as much as she does. Her love for her home, parents, family and everyone astounds me. I don't know how she can have so much love to give. She really is a genuine person, and I feel honored to have her in my life and to provide a little bit of happiness in her life. She really is the only person that I have ever met that makes me as happy as I am. Karissa I love you so much!

Scott

1 comment:

  1. I can attest to how happy she'll be! I've known Karissa since she was about 10 or 11, and her family is amazing! Our ward is amazing! It really is the BEST ward in the Church (no, seriously!) and I can't wait to make it home for...well...next summer! I'm so mad I can't go home for Christmas!

    My husband and I hope to end up in Overland Park! It's been rated the BEST place to grow up in the United States!!

    Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy being home! Karissa, hug my mother for me please!

    ReplyDelete