Tuesday, February 23, 2010

And they lived...

Why would anyone want to compete in the nordic cross-country ski event?

Actually, why would anyone want to cross-country ski. For fun?

I'm just saying....

uphills, flats, skis, sounds like too much work.

In other news, my kindergarten class has been amazing the past few days! They are doing so well and I'm feeling so confident and happy. Things are definitely going better and it makes me very happy. Tomorrow is the all day read-a-thon. Sweats, blankets, books and snacks all day. Can I get a heck yeah!? :-) It'll be fun.

In other, other news. I started the points system my sister in law and mother in law are doing. It's a wellness plan that you can earn 10 points per day. So far today I've earned...9 points (i think)! I don't have any fruit in the house...so I got docked there. It'll be good for me. I love working out, so that's not a problem. But my eating habits are less than stellar.

p.s. VIVA ESPANA! It can now be seen on BYU TV. What an amazing year of dance!

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Anything that leaves me cold is not worth doing...well sometimes it's worth doing once just so you can say you've done it and get out of it any other time people ask you :o)

    ReplyDelete