Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Alone :(

Well monday night was the first night that Karissa and I have spent apart since we got married and letting me tell you what it was not very awesome at all. When she left I thought I might enjoy sleeping alone for a little bit and I would be able to hog the whole bed to myself, but it was a horrible night. I couldn't sleep very well and I just was worrying the whole night because she wasn't there. This last night was much easier but I just enjoy it so much better when she is in the bed with me. Life is just better with her here.

I am in Twin Falls Idaho currently with my family until later today. I came up to talk to some family friends about the food storage and how I can help them get what they need to be prepared for the future. Hopefully I can sell something so that I don't really come home empty handed or anything.

I really can't wait to see Karissa in a few days. I am going to Nauvoo on Friday to see her and I can't wait. It will be really fun to see her dance and see her so happy as she is totally enveloped in humidity which she loves and the Midwest storms which she doesn't see much when she is living in Utah. I can't wait to see her and then after I see her another week alone. I am not excited about that but maybe I will get some things done that I need to.

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment