Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pictures! Valentine's day!

Alright, here are long awaited photos of ME and Scott. :-) We had a wonderful Valentine's day aside from me being sick with a really bad cold...for the 2nd year in a row. :-( Hopefully not next year! On Friday, Scott surprised me with a really pretty rose after my dance class. Then we went home and chilled. I called in sick to work, and then got even more sick than I already was. He made me chicken noodle soup and brought me Emergen-C, what a wonderful guy.

Valentine's day morning I was feeling a teensy better so I made him heart shaped french toast, eggs, bacon, the works. I brought it to him in bed. Mmm, yummy. Then he surprised me again with my choice of a black purse, out of two. I still haven't figured out how he knew that I didn't have any black purses at all, then found the two cutest ones in the store for me to pick from. I, of course, chose the Guess one, and I LOVE it! Then we got dressed up and went to lunch at Macaroni Grill. Our server was lame, but the food was wonderful and the company couldn't have been better. On our way home he, yet again, surprised me with a bag of dove caramel chocolates. My fave. So good. Then we got ready and went to my team's ballroom show in Salt Lake. I barely managed to pull through while feeling horribly sick, but I made it. What a wonderful day!

Here's pictures of my hair color changes. Brown...

Then orange....you can't tell the color as much in the picture as you could for real...


Then finally a good blonde color! This picture doesn't
highlight my hair, but it highlights my awesome new purse!!
We were matchy-matchy and lovey-dovey :-)
MUAH!

4 comments:

  1. Love the purse and love the hair. Love your hubby, and love you too!
    Mom Dodds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was that server's name Danish by chance? Craig and I went to Mac Grill on Monday, and he was lame too. Just curious if we got the same lame server.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How CUTE! What a romantic that Scott is! Way TO GO! I hope you're feeling better! We were hit with the cold but too, and it was AWFUL!
    hey, we ate at Macaroni Grill on V-day too! Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I just saw that you have a blog (from your comment on our new horsey). It's always funny to find a link to my blog from others' I found it on 3 from random people at church. Anyway, I like that you're blogging b/c I can put you in my google reader and can keep up w/ you now. It's so fun having cousins. Congrats on going to Navoo in June!

    Also, when you upload pics, make them large! We like to see your cute pictures and fun hair styles!
    -Tiff

    ReplyDelete