Tuesday, September 2, 2008

We're married

Well everybody I know it has been a while since we have written on our blog and since I had a break between classes I thought this a perfect opportunity to write on the blog. So we are married now for almost three weeks already and life is great. We are still in love which is always a good thing. It is going to be a little bit different now that we have to start school and get jobs and things. I am currently looking for a job. I really need one. Karissa just got a job last week and she starts her training today. She is going to work at Brick Oven (pizza place). She will do great and it will be nice to get the extra income as soon as possible. School is going to be good I hope. I go to class every day from 8 to 11. I am not doing the Ballroom team this year. It just wouldn't have worked out with the schedule and everything, but it is okay because Karissa is doing team and so I will have a part of it that way.
Anyway I just wanted to let you know that we are happily married and we are so glad that we did get married. I would suggest it to anyone that is not married yet. Karissa is the best and has made our apartment into a home already. It actually looks pretty good for only living there for a week. Well that is our life currently, hope everyone is doing well.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your wedding. We are sorry we could not make it since it was the first week of school. Glad that you are happily married after two weeks. We would love to see some pictures of your wedding...I'm sure they are amazing!! Congratulations and take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for married life! We still love ours!!!
    Karissa, Emily (my sis) just told me that you're in the same cohort! That's awesome! I'm so happy for you to be together!
    You two are amazing! We LOVED your wedding so much! it was so neat to be there!

    Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great going on getting the apartment together. I can't wait to see it. You guys are such a cute couple and have that look in your eye that you'll be in love forever. Keep it that way!

    ReplyDelete